International SAP Conference for Utilities
Reaching New Heights in a Digital World
T.A. Cook Conferences and SAP are delighted to announce that The International SAP Conference for Utilities is returning to Lisbon this year from 17-19 April.
SAP's flagship, global utility event has been expertly designed for IT and business professionals. With over 700 attendees, the conference provides the perfect networking opportunity to meet with SAP experts and executives, users, prospects and partners, all under one roof, at one time.
The event will kick off with 11 pre-conference workshops running in parallel, both full day and half day. Topics to be covered will include: smart metering integration, SAP S/4HANA migration and SAP Cloud Innovations. The workshops will each be led by industry experts and will feature presentations, demos and real-life scenarios.
On 18-19 April, enjoy SAP executive roadmap presentations, and hear new customer reference stories from international organizations including E.ON, EDP, EWE Turkey, FAYRS, Uniper, Centrica, Jemena, SA Power Networks, Loudon Water and many more.
Attendees will also be invited to join our celebration night following the first day of the conference; located in Lisbon city centre at the beautiful Estufa Fria. With its excellent location and remarkable facilities, Estufa Fria offers one of the most pleasant green spaces in Lisbon, where you can relax and network among the lakes, waterfalls, streams and hundreds of different plant species. There will be plentiful drinks, delicious food and superb entertainment.
Tailored for the specific needs of the utilities industry, topics will include:
- Cloud and Data Platforms
- SAP Leonardo
- Customer Engagement
- Machine Learning
- Digital Transformation
- Asset Management
- Artificial Intelligence
- Smart Metering
On top of all this, visit the event show floor to experience the SAP Partner exhibition, participate in hands-on live demonstrations and hear directly from the wider industry during the dedicated interactive sessions.
Benefits of Attending
This is a must-attend event if you want to:
1. Benchmark your performance: Assess strengths, uncover areas for improvement, and keep up to date with the industry. Also, identify key IT strategies that generate tangible business value
2. Meet the Experts: Organise one-to-meetings with SAP executives, customers and partners to have your questions answered
3. Learn how to improve performance by seeing exactly how someone else did it: Hear case studies, lessons learned, and strategic advice from leading global and national utility companies to identify approaches that work for your company
4. Network with your ecosystem: Connect and build long-term working relationships with industry peers, SAP experts, and partners. Moreover, with a fantastic evening event, the entertainment is not to be missed!
5. Get new ideas: Engage in live demos and casual discussions, and learn about partner innovations and predictions of things to come, to get a fresh perspective and valuable ideas to apply to your business
6. Benefit from cross-industry thinking: Take advantage of the many synergies available from this year's event, co-located with the International SAP Conference for Oil & Gas. Get more from your experience with a shared exhibition area, inspiring keynotes, and a joint informal evening event.
There's a 10% discount - use discount code ADFAHRER10
Don't miss the opportunity to secure your place at the early bird rate (available until Friday 16 February). Questions? Please contact the event team at email@example.com, +44 (0)121 200 3810. For all conference updates and interesting, informative content, please join our SAP Utilities Experts LinkedIn Group here: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4210520
Location and Time
Lisbon, 17 apr 09:00 - 19 apr 16:00
IT och HANA, Projekt, SAP kurs