Fujitsu and SAP partnership
The global partnership between Fujitsu and SAP has driven innovation for our joint customers for over 40 years, to be exact since 1972! Working together, we constantly develop solutions that enable enterprises to maximize the value of their investments in running SAP. Driving innovations for SAP HANA and S/4 HANA Digital Platform is the latest example of our successful collaboration.
- Fujitsu can offer end-to-end projects from infrastructure via managed services to application consulting and hosting services – out of one hand and with partners.
- Over 100 SAP-specialists in the Nordics.
- Fujitsu is SAP Global Partner for Technology, Services, Hosting and Cloud – only a few partners are SAP Global Partners in all these categories.
- Fujitsu runs 80+ datacenters worldwide; 16 of them deliver dedicated SAP services.
- Fujitsu has 3,000+ SAP application and solution architects, and 500+ SAP IT solution and architecture experts – plus a wide partner network supporting projects worldwide.
- Strategic co-innovations with SAP HANA resulted in winning the SAP Pinnacle Award in 2012 as “Technology innovator of the Year” in a field of sales collaboration we were awarded in 2015 as “ New Added Value Reseller of the Year” in 2015.
- SAP runs 5,000+ Fujitsu Servers, ETERNUS CS high-end storage virtualization and +50PB of NetApp storage is implemented and maintained by Fujitsu.